Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 28: Rainbow Tips

 Fun times with rainbows! I had to do two colors per nail in order to fit the entire spectrum. I think the effect is fun and crazy without being overwhelmingly bright, which is nice. I started with one coat of Revlon Barely Peach and let that dry for a long while. I then used paper hole reinforcer stickers to help make the curve of the tips more even. I used a sponge to apply color so that they'd blend a little easier in the middle. After I finished applying the solid creme colors, I cleaned up and refined the edge with some glittery polish.

 Colors Used:
(Solid cremes)
NYC Pure Orchid
Sally Hansen Blue By!
Sinful Colors Exotic Green
Revlon Electric
Wet n Wild Club Havana
Wet n Wild I Red A Good Book
(Glitters)
Sinful Colors Star Dust
Icing Electric Sapphire
JulieG Under Mistletoe
Confetti They Call Me Mellow Yellow
Wet n Wild 9.0.2.1. Orange
JulieG Big Red Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...