Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 31: Last Day!

 Woohoo, made it through all 31 days on schedule! Since this happened to be the repeat theme, I decided to something kind of sporty since everyone's all excited about football.
 I started with a base of Spoiled Correction Tape, then let that dry. I used striping tape to block off my tips and a thin chevron. I used a small sponge and a small amount of Sinful Colors Cool Grey to add a dusting of grey above the first chevron. I then colored the small band in Wet n Wild Black Lace Creme. Lastly, I used two coats of Salon Perfect He's With Me on my tips.

I rather enjoyed the result after all that striping tape! I'm not a huge football fan, but it was pretty fun to make a sporty design!

Can't believe a whole month has gone by! I almost feel at a loss now that I don't have a daily theme to guide my creativity, but I know my fingers need a bit of a rest after all this polish on-polish off nonsense!

Colors Used:
Spoiled Correction Tape
 Sinful Colors Cool Grey
 Wet n Wild Black Lace Creme
 Salon Perfect He's With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...