Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beauty and the Beast


 Well, this turned into a little bit of a trainwreck. I was attempting to do Beauty and the Beast-inspired nails, and I was rushed, so I didn't get to make it look all that great. And of course, what I did do I had to try to do around incessant feline interference. Oh well! I really want to try stained glass again later, that was my favorite part.

 I tried to do stained glass on the thumbs, the ring/middle fingers are Belle's dress and the Beast's suit. My left ring finger was the rose in its jar, and my right ring finger was the mirror.




And the culprit for most all of the annoyance while trying to paint these, complete with smarmy expression as he gets in my way:
 
Colors Used:
Revlon Lemon Meringue (yellow)
Spoiled Designated Driver (yellow)
CQ Tropics (blue)
China Glaze White on White 
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Revlon Emerald City (green)
Sinful Colors Exotic Green
OPI Oy-another polish joke!
Milani Lemongello
NYC Velvet Rope
Nicole by OPI Kourt is Red-y For a Pedi
Milani Hot Pink
Elf Mango Madness
Revlon Steel-her Heart
ORLY Golden Jubilee

2 comments:

  1. I loooove the yellow stained glass look on your thumb! That would be a gorgeous mani on it's own I think. All of your nails were super creative, though. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was far and away my favorite as well. I would love to expand it out to a whole mani! Thank you so much!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...