Friday, June 7, 2013

Opposing Gradients


 And now for something flashier! Started this one out with a green gradient, then let that dry for at least an hour. Afterwards, I cut strips of scotch tape and blocked off roughly even sections of nail. I thought about just inverting the same gradient, but I was afraid the effect would get muddied. I debated on what color to pair the greens with for a while before finally deciding on a yellow-to-orange gradient. The end effect rather reminds me of gourds!
 Colors Used:
Nicole by OPI Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam (Dark green/teal)
Sinful Colors Exotic Green (Middle Green)
Sinful Colors Innocent (Light Green)
Sparitual Enlightened Soul (Yellow)
Wet n Wild Sunny Side (Light Orange)
Sally Hansen Orange Impulse (Bright Orange)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...