Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Scattered Squares


 Continuing to play with stamps! This was thrown together rather haphazardly, but it's fun! I don't do too intricate of nails on Sundays, due to having to work with my hands a lot cleaning cages every Sunday. I first put down a solid coat of Sally Hansen Snappy Sorbet, which is an orange with a slight pink tone. Once that was dry, I stamped on a design from Pueen plate 16. I wanted to have a little more fun with it, so I filled in random squares with mint (ORLY Gumdrop), yellow (Sparitual Enlightened Soul), and purple (Icing Purple Haze).
 Because this was all about being quirky, at the very end I added a glow in the dark glitter polish from Icing. It really does glow, but only slightly and not enough that my camera would be able to catch. I do like the glitter on top of the stamping, though!
Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Snappy Sorbet
Revlon First Class
ORLY Gumdrop
Sparitual Enlightened Soul
Icing Purple Haze
Icing Glow in the Dark
PUEEN16

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I was wondering how you did stamping and ended up with such clear multi-colours... Now I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3 Eventually I'll try stamping with multiple colors on the stamp itself, but I thought this design looked fun to tackle coloring book-style!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...