Friday, June 7, 2013

Texture with a Twist!

 Experimenting with texture and glossy polish together!  I snagged the light blue polish, Orly Snowcone, while it was on sale at CVS. I'm in love with this shade of blue, it's so nice and delicate! I decided to pair it with JulieG Blueberry Fizz, which is a textured shiny glittery polish. I couldn't decide on one specific style, so I did a mishmash.
 I did glitter gradients for my ring and index fingers, then did a simple diagonal on my pinky and middle finger using tape. For my thumb I did a triangle using tape. As a last minute detail, I used a nail art brush to define the sharp lines on those fingers.
 Colors Used:
ORLY Snowcone
JulieG Blueberry Fizz
ORLY Nail Art Blue J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...