Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blurples!

 I was at Walgreens the other day and happened to nab a couple of shnazzy new blues. The first, Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend, is a really lovely polish that was totally opaque in two coats. I then paired it with the shimmery Sally Hansen Royal Invite. Both straddle that line between blue and purple. I enjoyed these two more than I originally thought I would!

 After allowing My Buoyfriend to dry, I then pulled out my trusty stamping plates. I used a star-and-grid pattern from Pueen plate 08. The stars themselves are hard to make out, due to the similarity in color between the two polishes. On my left hand, I started to roughly fill in the stars using OPI You're Such A Budapest, but I wasn't entirely satisfied with that effect. I figured I'd go for the best of both worlds and leave my right hand without that extra detail.
 Colors Used:
Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend
Sally Hansen Royal Invite
OPI You're a Budapest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...