Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Color Changing Polish!

 Color changing goodness! I know the colors in this are a little odd to pair together, but I only have four polishes that change color with temperature! The top image is warm nails, and the second image is cold nails (after running my hands under the faucet).

I picked up these color-changing polishes at Icing. The line is called 'Mood Swing', and the polishes themselves don't seem to have names. I started out with two coats of a polish that changes from peach when warm to coral when cold. I then used striping tape to block off sections, then applied my other polishes. One goes from pink to purple, another changes from blue to navy, and the last goes from shimmery dark teal to shimmery dark blue/purple.


 Colors Used:
Icing Mood Swing Peach -> Coral (Wild/Flirty)
Icing Mood Swing Pink -> Purple (Happy/Hopeful)
Icing Mood Swing Blue ->Navy (Energized/Calm)
Icing Mood Swing Teal ->Blue (Color/Changes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...