Monday, July 1, 2013

Purple Parade!


 Quick and easy design just for the fun of having purple nails! I don't do anything complex on Sunday mornings, as I know I'm going to be cleaning kennels for hours and nothing tends to last through that. So for this I put down one coat of ORLY #816, which is only named with a number on my bottle. It's a beautiful mid-grape purple. Only one coat was necessary! After that dried, I used my cheap edger scissors to cut a ripple design in masking tape. I then painted the other half of each nail with OPI You're Such a Budapest, which is a periwinkle with a slight purple leaning. Because that wasn't enough, I added extra sparkle to my ring fingers with Milani Lavender Fizz (light purple glitter) and FingerPaints Purple Palette (Indigo glitter)


 Colors Used: 
Orly #816
OPI You're Such a Budapest
Milani Lavender Fizz 
FingerPaints Purple Palette


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Simple but still makes a statement. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes simple is all that is needed! (Though I seem to have a hard time keeping my nails from getting ridiculously complicated, haha!)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...