Sunday, July 7, 2013

Shattered Neon

I've managed to collect a few crackle/shatter polishes from clearance sections, but I've never really messed with them. It finally seemed like a good time to put them to the test! I started out with a super bright neon green, China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard. I had mainly picked this color up because I didn't have anything else like it so far, but once trying it out I really enjoyed it! It's just so bright and fun. 
 After that dried (which didn't take long, since it's a matte polish), I applied a coat of Sephora by OPI White Blasted, which crackled beautifully. I wore it for a full day of work with just the white crackle and amazingly enough it worked extremely well - no chipping! Once I got home I decided I wanted to try putting a crackle coat on top of a crackle coat, just for fun. I love the end result! Reminds me of colored composition notebooks.

 Colors Used:
China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard
Sephora by OPI White Blasted 
Sephora by OPI Blasted Black



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...