Sunday, July 21, 2013

Icing Mermaid's Tail is AMAZING

 Wow. I am in love with this polish. I took tons of photos in different lighting to attempt to capture just a smidge of how awesome I think this polish is. I picked up Icing Mermaid's Tail on clearance in the mall a few weeks back and just now got around to toying with it. In the bottle in my room lighting it looks like a teal glass fleck shimmer polish with a bit of blue/green multichrome. However, hold it in different lighting and POW, there's this amazing purple that just pops out.
 I painted three coats of Mermaid's Tail over Wet n' Wild Black Creme. It goes on very smoothly and is beautiful just after one coat, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try a few coats.
It was just impossible to catch all of the hues of this polish in one picture! It reminds me of a peacock. I accented it with stamping in Milani Signature Gold.


 I just love that purple flash! It's much more obvious in person, but I had trouble catching it on camera.

Colors Used:
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Icing Mermaid's Tail
Milani Signature Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...