Monday, July 8, 2013

Lily Marble

 I do still love water marbling. It's always just fun, and I love the element of chance and surprise compared to painting a planned design. After I was finished, I realized they reminded me of tiger lilies!

I wanted to do something involving yellow, but I didn't have much of a plan at first. I started out with a coat of China Glaze White on White, then put on two coats of Color Club Almost Famous, which might be my new favorite yellow. Once that was dry, I did the water marble with Barielle Exotica, Barielle Let's Tango, and Color Club Almost Famous. It was cute, but I wanted to experiment a little, so I added dots in white and magenta. It's fun and summery!



Colors Used:
China Glaze White on White
Color Club Almost Famous
Barielle Exotica
Barielle Let's Tango

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning. I suck at doing watermarbles, but you're inspiring me to give it another try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You totally should, I'd love to see what amazingness you create! Water marbling was actually what first got me interested in nail art! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...