Monday, July 29, 2013

Holographic Space

 I wanted to have some fun and play with holographic glitter, so I pulled out a selection of crazy polishes. The  full effect is so hard to photograph, though!
 For this I started by putting one coat of Sinful Colors New Wave on my thumb and ring finger, then using it on just the tips of the rest of my nails. Once that was dry, I covered those sections with Finger Paints Peacock Portrait, which is a very flashy holographic glitter polish mixed with small silver glitter and larger light blue hex glitter. I then outlined the tips with a KISS nail art polish in silver.

Because that wasn't over-the-top enough, I added a coat of Revlon Celestial FX for large holographic glitter shapes. Finally, I used Color Club Harp On It on the tips of my thumbs and ring fingers. I think it all turned out rather fun, if a little silly!


 Colors Used
Sinful Colors New Wave
Finger Paints Peacock Portrait
KISS nail art Silver.
Revlon Celestial FX 
Color Club Harp On It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...