Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 1: Striping Tape!

So I've decided to work up a little self-challenge for this month. Nothing too shnazzy, but it could be fun! I'll work up a pretty graphic for it later. I'm alternating 'techniques' with 'inspirations', so hopefully it won't be boring!

Today's challenge was striping tape! I really love using this stuff, I need to find ways to work it in more. Simultaneously, a friend suggested I try blue and gold together. On a whim I decided to add in brown, and it worked well! I also added in a column of hex glitter on my ring fingers... because why not. For a design created just off the top of my head and without any planning, I think it worked out rather nicely!


Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Golden-I
China Glaze Blue Bells Ring 
China Glaze Goin' My Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...