Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 11: Glitter



 So I'm a little behind on posting, but not behind on painting! These were actually done last Thursday. The theme was glitter, so I pulled out all my 'periwinkle family' kind of glitters. I love the effect! Started with a base of China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, then added a fine coat of Sephora Fancy Schmancy to get that light fine silver shimmer. I then used China Glaze Skyscraper to work in a gradient. Lastly, I added China Glaze Bling It On, which surprised me by having black glitter in amongst the blue glitters.

And I found a wheel of nail art rhinestones at the Dollar General a few weeks back but hadn't tried 'em out yet. The triangle ones were a clear light blue/silver that I thought would be fun with this design, so I snuck 'em on too.
Colors Used:
China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le
Sephora Fancy Schmancy
China Glaze Skyscraper
China Glaze Fancy Schmancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...