Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 22: Earth Day!

 So I didn't do new nails yesterday, but I think only missing one day this month is pretty dang good still. Anywho, today was supposed to be weather-themed, but I had forgotten that it was Earth Day! So I did Earth Day nails  instead. I rather like how the Earth turned out on my ring nail. On my right hand, I tried to do the recycle logo.

 My favorite part was the blue jay, though. I'm slowly mastering the art of drawing really freakin' tiny on my nails, haha! Blue jay and butterflies were added to move some of that bright blue between nails, and I like the effect.

Colors Used:
NYC Pinstripe White
ColorMates French Beige
Sally Hansen Blue By!
ColorMates Nail Art Lime
Pure Ice Free Spirit
Revlon Emerald City
Revlon First Class
ORLY Instant Artist Chocolate
ColorMates Stormy Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...