Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 10: Deus Ex Inspired!


 I had way too much fun with these. I swear, I should totally do a whole week of video game inspired nail designs. Lately I've been playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution because it's just too awesome. I used the color scheme of the game: Dark yellows, golds, blacks, and bright flashes of teal. The game focuses quite a bit on different geometric shapes, from the squares in the HUD to hexagons on a lot of the cyborg-type-people.

 And as luck would have it, I have some large and small hex glitter in holographic gold that worked perfectly for this! I just really like the cyberpunk atmosphere of Deus Ex, so I hope I did it justice.

Colors Used:
China Glaze Gold Fusion
Wet n Wild Black Creme
L.A. Colors Cactus (a dark bronze/gold of awesome!)
KISS nail art Black
KISS nail art White
Sinful Colors Nail Art Pot O Gold
Sinful Colors Nail Art Bonjour (Teal)
ORLY Instant Artist Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...