Monday, March 3, 2014

Black and White Flowers

 Black nails with white flowers! Another fun time of me matching one of my scrub tops, because I'm just silly like that. They didn't turn out half bad, in my opinion!

 I started with Sally Hansen Crystalline, which is a sparkly satin white. I then waited for what felt like two hours for the polish to set to the point I could put on hole reinforcers to mark off half moons. Unfortunately, the polish was stubbornly refusing to reach that point in a timely manner, so I just freehanded the moons.
 I used Wet n Wild Black Creme for the majority of the nail. I swear, I keep trying to branch out into other black cremes but this one is so far still the reigning champion for thick inky blackness in one coat. Once that was dry, I decided to cheat! I knew I was going to be attempting fine lines, so I used regular old acrylic paint for the flowers. Some of the lines still ended up a little thick and sketchy, but it worked for the most part. My dominant hand even turned out decently!


Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Crystalline
Wet n Wild Black Creme
White Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...