Monday, March 17, 2014

My First Jelly Sandwich

 I will admit, prior to this I was pretty ambivalent about jellies. I hadn't really tried them on their own before. After all, why take the time to layer up a polish when you can get a solid creme coat in less time? However, I totally see what all the love for jellies is about now.
 Anywho, I was curious to try out a jelly sandwich with some of the new Hard Candy glitters. I couldn't make up my mind, so I just did both. I used three layered coats of glitter, with jelly in between. I left the final layer with the glitter on top for contrast. The green jelly I used was Spoiled Permission to Proceed. It is certainly an intensely bright green!
 The glitters I used in this sandwich were Hard Candy Pop Star on my index and pinkie, and Hard Candy Sweet Tart on my thumb, middle, and ring fingers. I like how layering in the green actually makes these two radically different glitters not look too out of place! I am definitely going to have to play more with jellies in the future.
Colors Used:
Spoiled Permission to Proceed
 Hard Candy Pop Star
 Hard Candy Sweet Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...