Thursday, March 19, 2015

Blue Lace

 Trying out some stamping designs I haven't used before, since I have quite the unused stamping plate collection! This time around I was inspired by a random fashion image I happened across while looking for inspiration.
 I started with one of my favorite nudes, ORLY Dare to Bare. I really like how this polish looks with my skin tone. I then used a design from Pueen plate 27 and China Glaze One Track Mind to add the fishnet roses. The design is a rectangular one, so I just rotated the stamper and used the corner to put just a portion of the design on my thumb and pinkie nail.
 I wanted to add a bit more sparkle, so I highlighted bits with some Finger Paints In the Monet, which is a beautiful blue packed full of glitter. I adore this color! As a last touch, I used a KISS nail art polish in black to define the edges of the color blocking on my thumb and pinkie.
Colors Used:
ORLY Dare to Bare
 China Glaze One Track Mind
Finger Paints In the Monet
 Pueen 27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...