Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Morning Iris Thermal




 I love thermal polish! I decided to try some stamping over an amazing thermal, Morning Iris by Promise Polish. The color shift on this was amazing! It goes from a silvery lilac to cornflower blue to deep purple, and shifts super well! I wish the formula was better - had lots of troubles with how thick and pasty it was.


This is two coats of Morning Iris, followed by stamping a floral design from Pueen plate SE02A using B.M.C Angelic White. This was also my first experiment with a stamping polish, and it is awesome! Previous 'regular' white polish always seemed hit-or-miss as to whether or not they would look washed out, so I decided to grab Bundle Monster's stamping polish.




 Colors Used:
Promise Polish Morning Iris
B.M.C. Angelic White
Pueen SE02A




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...