Thursday, March 12, 2015

Speckled Gradient

 Shaking things up with a glitter for once! I have so many glitters, but I so very rarely use them! This was pretty fun, gotta love wearing brighter colors for spring!
 I started with OPI Alpine Snow. It really is my go-to white creme! The glitter is Hard Candy Sugar Rush, which is a black and silver glitter in a milky white base. I had originally thought about building this up to get the full effect of the glitter-in-crelly depth, but time constraints meant I could only do two coats. Still fun!
 Just the white alone seemed a bit bland for me though, so I grabbed Sally Hansen Grape Jelly, which is a tinting jelly. I built up a gradient using multiple coats across my tips, and I really like the effect!
Colors Used:
OPI Alpine Snow
Hard Candy Sugar Rush
Sally Hansen Grape Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...