Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tiger Foils

 I think foil transfer is a ton of fun! I picked up this really cool foil of printed tiger fur with sparkly holographic white zones. This was a bit of an unplanned experiment of whatever sounded good at the time, but I like it!
 I put a base color of Wet n Wild Black Creme down, since I find it hard to get 100% coverage on foils without some creasing and black hides that really well with this pattern. And really, I didn't have as much trouble as I was expecting!
 For my ring accent nail, I thought I would experiment with foiling an oval metal stud. Trying to foil over just the metal did not work, so I painted over it with more black polish before applying the foil. That still looked a little bare, so I framed it in tiny metal beads. I then decided to go all-out and added some holographic silver diamond glitter and then applied more foil across the tip. Woo!

Colors Used:
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Tiger Nail Foil

2 comments:

  1. The foil transferred perfectly! And the accent nail is just awesome with all the bling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's fun to sometimes go crazy with lots of bling!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...