Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Swirls on Scouse

 For a little inspiration, I asked the Random Number Generator to pick a polish for me. It fell on Butter London Scouse, a beautiful blue shimmery polish with a bright purple flash that gives it a duochrome effect.
 I really like the formula to Scouse. It's a bit thin, but three coats is enough for full coverage.It's so shimmery! I adore this shade of blue, and when you add in the purple flash it's just perfect to me.
 I didn't want to cover all of the lovely blue up, so I decided to just accent things with a stamped design and some studs. I used SpaRitual Copper and a design from Pueen plate SE01A. I love these new Pueen plates and can't wait to use them some more! The studs are actually 'nail heads' from the scrapbooking section at the craft store. I love their copper color and they're the perfect size for nail art.
Colors Used:
Butter London Scouse
SpaRitual Copper
Pueen plate SE01A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...