Friday, March 6, 2015

Back to Blogging!

 I'm back! Sorry for the long absence, I fell out of the habit of regularly blogging. I'll try to post some of my backlog. So happy to be back! These nails were inspired by a little notepad given to me by a friend, and were originally painted December 5th, 2014.
I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow topped with Nicole by OPI Others Pale by Kim-parison to get a super light beige background. For my thumb and ring finger, I used a base of Color Club Lavandarling.

The damask-ish design was painted with a mix of Morgan Taylor Varsity Jacket Blues for the lovely bright blue and SpaRitual Shoot for the Stars for the dark purple. Gold accents were added with Sally Hansen Liquid Gold.
On my accent nails, the butterfly was painted in more Varsity Jacket Blues and outlined in more Liquid Gold. The leaves were done with OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow and flowers in OPI Alpine Snow. I added a little accent gem to the center of the butterfly to match the notepad.
Colors Used:
OPI Alpine Snow
Nicole by OPI Others Pale by Kim-parison
Color Club Lavandarling
Morgan Taylor Varsity Jacket Blues
SpaRitual Shoot for the Stars
Sally Hansen Liquid Gold
OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...