Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Geometric Stamping

This time the random number generator lost track of the season, as it picked Revlon Fall Mood for me to try. Far be it for me to argue with an excuse to wear copper!
Revlon Fall Mood is a bit sheer, and as I was short on time I decided to do two coats over Sally Hansen Clay, a light reddish brown. I think it would have taken many, many coats of Fall Mood alone to cover up visible nail line.
I stamped a really cool geometric design from Pueen plate 52 on my thumb, middle, and ring nails using Wet n Wild Black Creme. For my index and ring fingers, I used two rectangular studs in a line. Didn't do the greatest job aligning them, but it works.
Colors Used:
Revlon Fall Mood
Sally Hansen Clay
Pueen 52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...