Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 15: All I Need to Know

 I was stuck on what I should do for the 'Book' theme until I remembered this cute little book. It was just too perfect to not try to recreate!
 I began with China Glaze White on White, then let it dry completely. I then used a small brush and red acrylic paint to put in the lettering for the title. I tried to copy the off-kilter style of the text as best I could! I thought about doing all of the title on just one nail but realized it would look cramped and probably illegible at any distance.
 I chose three of my favorite cartoony cat faces and used black acrylic paint to doodle them in. I then filled in the collars and flower with acrylic paint as well.
 I loaded up a brush with a touch of Sinful Colors Jolt and quite a bit of acetone to create the blue watercolor-like effect. I like this style a lot, it's so lighthearted and fun!

Colors Used:
China Glaze White on White
Sinful Colors Jolt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...