Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 7: Cavalli Dress

 For 'Fashion' theme day, I browsed the internet and found a dress I liked. Mostly, I wanted an excuse to do gradients again! It didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but oh well.
 I put a coat of China Glaze White on White down first, then sponged on a gradient of Tea Beauty Mint Leaf (light blue), Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac (Light Purple), and Sinful Colors Mesmerize (dark purple). For my middle and ring fingers, I cut out diamond shapes in scotch tape and placed them on my nails. When I pulled them up, the edges weren't the neatest due to the time it took to go from white coat to multiple layers of gradient, but it at least turned out decently!
 I added a touch of teal L'Oreal Not a Cloud in Sight to the dark purple tips. I then tried to mimic the belt using a bit of black striping tape and some small white nail gems. It isn't my favorite nail design ever, but it was fun.
Colors Used:
China Glaze White on White
Tea Beauty Mint Leaf
Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac
Sinful Colors Mesmerize
L'Oreal Not a Cloud in Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...