Thursday, April 9, 2015

Day 9: Sketchy Floral Scrubs

 I love doing my nails to perfectly mimic my scrubs for work. It might be silly, but I don't care! This time, I chose a bright white-purple-pink top with a nifty sketchy flower and leaf design
 This began with two coats of China Glaze White on White. I then added loose shapes in purple Wet n Wild On A Trip and pink Spoiled Fuzzy Dice. I so rarely use pink!
 Once that was completely dry, I used a tiny 0.2mm black Micron pen to sketch in the flower shapes. The shapes were filled in with white acrylic paint where they overlapped the colored zones. I used a brush and a small amount of Fuzzy Dice pink to add spots of shading to the flowers where it looked approriate. Lastly, I drew in the details on the sketched elements. I was so happy when the lines didn't drag or distort when I added topcoat!

 Colors Used:
China Glaze White on White
 Wet n Wild On A Trip
 Spoiled Fuzzy Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...