Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day 18: Dotticure

 Dots everywhere! This was so much fun to make, and I love the effect! It's been a bit since I've played with dotting tools, and I really should use them more often in simple designs like this.
 I began with China Glaze White on White and let that dry completely. I used a bit of striping tape to block off a diagonal section of the base of each nail. I filled in each with a different color. Starting from my thumb, I used purple Wet n Wild On A Trip, orange OPI Call Me Gwen-ever, blue Poparazzi I Want To Be Royale, green Sinful Colors Mint Tropics, and red Julep Drew.
 Next, I dotted a line of large dots in white along the colored edge, then followed with additional rows of increasingly smaller dots. The same was done with matching colors on the white side. I think it turned out fun and interesting!
Colors Used:
China Glaze White on White
Wet n Wild On A Trip
OPI Call Me Gwen-ever
Poparazzi I Want To Be Royale
Sinful Colors Mint Tropics
Julep Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...