Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 4: Bunnies

Debated heavily between doing realistic or cartoony bunnies, but eventually settled on a cutesy cartoony because it makes me happy!
I decided to go with a bright shimmery blue, SpaRitual Navigate, for the background. On top of that I stamped a fun design in B.M.C. Angelic White. Once that was set, I blocked out the shape of the rabbits in a mix of acrylic paint and L'Oreal Hit the Slopes. Gotta love big goofy cartoony bunnies!
I wanted to have fun with color, so I chose a rainbow of pastel shades. Beginning with my thumb: Julep Alice (lavendar), Julep Mimi(Pink), Revlon Tropical Rain (Blue), ORLY Cheeky (melon-orange), and Revlon Minted (mint green). I used a small brush with each color to do ears and mouths. Eyes were added using Wet n Wild Black Creme. A touch of watered-down pink was just enough to give them rosy cheeks!

Colors Used:
SpaRitual Navigate
B.M.C. Angelic White
L'Oreal Hit the Slopes
 Julep Alice
Julep Mimi
Revlon Tropical Rain
ORLY Cheeky 
Revlon Minted
Wet n Wild Black Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...