Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pop Art

 I was feeling undecided, so I asked a friend for inspiration. She told me to do rainbow glitter nails! I instantly thought of this crazy polish from Icing.
 Icing Pop Art (or Confetti and Streamers on their website?) is a mix of large fuchsia hexes, small teal hexes, large gold, green and orange bar glitter, and teensy teal bar glitter in a clear base. For as large as the fuchsia hexes were, the curling wasn't too bad. I did have to fish a little to ensure that I got a good selection of flatter hexes, but there were plenty of uncurled glequins to go around.
 Formula was great - the new Icing bottles have a nice, wide brush and I was able to grab just the right amount of glitter on the brush. These were the result of brush stroke application, rather than fish-and-dab.
 Underneath the glitter, I used OPI Alpine Snow on my thumb and ring finger, and China Glaze What a Pansy on my index, middle, and pinkie.

Colors Used:
OPI Alpine Snow
China Glaze What A Pansy
Icing Pop Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...