Sunday, May 18, 2014

Swatchy Sunday - Morgan Taylor's Rhythm and Blues

Continuing with my weekly theme of doing at least one swatch post every Sunday, here is an awesome polish I picked up this week. This is Morgan Taylor Rhythm and Blues, and it is AMAZING. I can't believe this was in a 50% Off Clearance section. The following photos are just one coat of this lovely foil polish.

The color is a lovely blue-silver that seems to shift based on the lighting. Indoors and in the shade, it leans more toward a blue pewter, but in the sun it brightens a bit.

 I imagine this would work amazingly well as a stamping polish, and I can't wait to give it a go! 


 Dry time was amazingly fast, and application was a breeze. I did have the normal foil frustration of getting itsy bits of glitter on my skin during clean-up, but a quick wash with water removed all of that sparkle!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...