Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Shimmering Roses

 Still playing catch up with nails from April! This time I was trying out some stamping with holo polish. I'm glad I was able to catch some of the glorious rainbow-prism effect on camera this time! I'm including both sets of photos, as the glare on the bright holo photos rather obscured the rose design.
 I began with a base of Revlon Impulsive, which is a very nice purple creme. I am definitely partial to cool toned grapey purples!
 Next, I stamped on designs from Pueen plate 27, a nice rose over a crosshatched or fishnet pattern. My ring and thumbnails feature roses over the crosshatch background, while the other nails have similar roses over the fishnet pattern. I used Color Club Harp On It for stamping, as it is amazing. I love linear holos!

 Colors Used:
Revlon Impulsive
Color Club Harp On It
Pueen 27


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...