Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 15: Water Marble - Sparkling Blues

 I was going through a little bit of blue withdrawal, so I just had to return to my favorite color for this nail design! I wasn't trying for a uniform pattern with marbling this time, just had fun with it!
 I started with a base of two coats of Essie Bikini so Teeny, my one and only Essie polish. I then proceeded to marble every nail with a repeating pattern of Sinful Colors Rain Storm, China Glaze White on White, Bikini So Teeny, and another White on White. Some nails turned out more dramatic than others, but I like 'em! As a final touch, I added a coat of Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty.

 Colors Used:
Essie Bikini so Teeny
Sinful Colors Rain Storm
China Glaze White on White
Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...