Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 27: Inspired by Nature

Okay, so I was lazy today! I was originally going to do a forest scene, but I played some video games and ran out of time. So, I decided to try a feather manicure!  I'd snagged some cheap dyed feathers at a craft store a while back, and I'd been meaning to play with them.
 I started with a base of Ciaté Loop the Loop. After that was dry, I worked finger by finger. First, I added another coat of Loop the Loop, then I placed the feather on the nail and pressed it on. Once it was secure, I trimmed everything back to my nail shape. I used green and yellow dyed feathers for this.

 I then dotted on green (Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch) and gold (OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke) near each feather spot, because everything needs glitter. Heh!
Colors Used:
Ciaté Loop the Loop
 Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch
OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...