Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 8: Black and White


 There's something overly dramatic about black and white nails. These didn't turn out exactly as I'd hoped, but they're fun nonetheless!
 I started with one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme on my thumb, index, and pinky nails. On my index and ring nails I applied two coats of China Glaze White on White. I then used KISS nail art brushes to draw a line in white swooping out from the base to the tip of each black nail, and a line in black from near the base to the tip.

Using that line as a guide, I applied Sephora by OPI Blasted Black and White Blasted crackle polishes to those sections. With the remaining empty space, I decided to draw in flowers and some abstract vines. I pulled out my little nail art pearls and some black faceted nail art beads to decorate the center of each flower.
 And as a last minute detail, I decided to mattify everything with Icing It's a Matte World. Woo!

Colors Used:
Wet n Wild Black Creme
China Glaze White on White
KISS Nail Art Black
Kiss Nail Art White
Sephora by OPI Blasted Black
Sephora by OPI White Blasted
Icing It's a Matte World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...