Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 7: Rainbow - Dots and more dots!


 Rainbow nails! Also known as 'the time I had way too much fun with a dotting tool', haha! Decided to leave it a little more simple on my right hand, because I liked the effect of just one stripe of rainbow dots too!


 I started with two coats of China Glaze White on White. I then applied a rainbow gradient to my ring nails using a makeup sponge. It was a bit of a squeeze to get all of the colors on my nail, but it worked! Then, I got out a medium-sized dotting tool and just went to town with dots. I started with red (China Glaze Red Satin), then orange (L.A. Girl Electrocute), yellow (SpaRitual Enlightened Soul), green (China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard), blue (Finger Paints Inkblot Blue), and purple (China Glaze Flying Dragon). On my ring finger I did the dots in white. I'm rather pleased with how it all came out!


Colors Used:
China Glaze White on White
China Glaze Red Satin
L.A. Girl Electrocute
SpaRitual Enlightened Soul
China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard
FingerPaints Inkblot Blue
China Glaze Flying Dragon





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all the different variations you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were all way too fun to do, haha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...