Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 16: Galaxy Nails

 Sparkly galaxy nails are always so much fun! I decided to do two versions: hand painted stars on my left hand, and glitter on my right!
 I began with a base of two coats of OPI Tomorrow Never Dies, which is a blue/purple duochrome, then added a coat of Sinful Colors Super Star, a glitter polish jam-packed with royal blue, teal, and purple glitter. . Those two polishes are amazing together! Of course they're mostly covered up in the final product, but if I'm ever in a hurry I'll definitely remember that combo!
 I then sponged on trails of Wet n Wild White Lace Creme. I built up the nebula colors using Nicole by OPI Diva Into the Pool (teal shimmer), hints of Nuance Rosegold (red-orange shimmer), Rimmel Baby Bellini (purple glitter), Sinful Colors Jolt (bright blue), Color Club Sweet Pea (light purple), and Wet n Wild Black Creme. On my right hand I also used Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty to add glitter stars.

I just love the depth effect from layering hints of many different polishes!

 Colors Used:
OPI Tomorrow Never Dies
Sinful Colors Super Star
Wet n Wild White Lace Creme
 Nicole by OPI Diva Into the Pool
 Nuance Rosegold 
 Rimmel Baby Bellini 
 Sinful Colors Jolt 
Color Club Sweet Pea
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...