Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 2: Red - Ladybugs!

The color theme instantly made me think of ladybugs. I think they're cute!
 I started out with two coats of Nicole by OPI Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, which is a really nice red jelly. I love how it applies! It threatens to make me fall in love with jelly polishes. I then used a KISS nail art brush in black to draw a line down the center of each red nail. Next, I used Wet n Wild Black Creme to make rough half-circles for the ladybug's thorax and head. I painted my entire ring nail black.

WnW Black Creme was also used in conjunction with a dotting tool to make the spots. I used Wet n Wild A Blank Canvas with a dotting tool to add the white details. As a last touch, I added mini-bugs to my ring nails.


 Colors Used:
Nicole by OPI Kourt is Red-y For A Pedi
Wet n Wild Black Creme
KISS Nail Art Black
Wet n Wild A Blank Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...