Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 10: Gradient - Flowers!

 I do so love blue polish.  I decided to keep things relatively simple with this one. Just gradient nails with a sort-of horizontal gradient of flower colors and gradient dots.
I started with a base of Sinful Colors New Wave, which is a lovely dusky blue. I then used a sponge and Revlon Intrigue to give each nail a shiny gradient. I was tempted to leave it at just that! However, I figured I'd play with some flowers. I used China Glaze White on White on my middle and ring nails, Sinful Colors Fly Away on my pinkie and index nails, and then layered White on White and Fly Away as well as SpaRitual Undercurrent on my thumb nail. 
 The center of each flower was done in OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke. The trailing dot gradients were done using Oy-Another Polish Joke, OPI A Woman's Prague-ative, and SpaRitual Running With Wolves.


 Colors Used:
Sinful Colors New Wave
Revlon Brilliant Strength Intrigue
China Glaze White on White
Sinful Colors Fly Away
SpaRitual Undercurrent
OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke
OPI A Woman's Prague-ative
SpaRitual Running With Wolves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...