Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 30: Inspired by SCIENCE! - Circuit Board

Circuit boards are science-y, right? Heh! These came out...okay. My lines need work! 
  
 I started with a base of Revlon Emerald City, which is possibly my favorite dark green polish ever. It's a matte suede polish, so it dries fast and always looks so purty. I did use topcoat on these, so the semi-matte look isn't present.
 After that dried, I used a small brush and Color Club Twiggie to add the circuit board details. For the teeny details, I used NYC Black Lace Creme (black), Wet n Wild Metallica (silver), Spoiled Correction Tape (White), and L'Oreal Because You're Worth It (Antique gold?).


Colors Used:
Revlon Emerald City
 Color Club Twiggie
 NYC Black Lace Creme
 Wet n Wild Metallica 
Spoiled Correction Tape
L'Oreal Because You're Worth It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...