Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 25: Inspired by Fashion

 I contemplated doing some crazy pattern for the fashion theme, but decided that I should try something more clean and simple after all the crazy paintings I did last week. I chose to model after this dress by Vionnet:


 I used striping tape to block off a v-shape on my nails, then painted the outside in two coats of China Glaze White on White. I removed the striping tape and let that dry for a little while.
 Once that was dry, I used my Milani Black Sketch, which is a thin-brushed nail art polish, to draw in the angled tips. For something that's relatively simple, I like the look! It was a nice excuse to play with bare nail showing.
 Colors Used;
China Glaze White on White
Milani Black Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...